31.3.17

THERE WAS NO ONE TO TELL HIM THAT HE CANT..

 People say writing is a lonely business.. but I think they all lie... writing is actually more than a canvas of a huge crowd. So when I touched my keypad, I asked myself.."why the hell I write..... """
But I got to know the fact that we all write because we feel something..

It doesn't matter how literate you are , how educated you are...if we can obey our feelings , we all can become writers.. I think so...and I feel it..

When I threw my sight through my window, I could see two boys , who were playing upon the ice floor.. its winter here, the time to play through-ball with ice cakes..
But thy were actually doing something else... I watched them closely, and enjoyed off being nostalgic at myself..

Abruptly, one boy disappeared...😳😳

What happened??πŸ€” I searched and zoomed my eyes into no wheree  except the periphery... but I couldn't see the boy, but only a crying friend of him captured my stare.. He cries for help, but didn't get anyone.. I should have gone thr to search his friend, but my paralytic limb offered a kind of resistance to my willls and wishes as I tried to twist mywheel chairr...😝😝

 Then, I saw an admirable incident.. I was heavily surprised to see the masculinity of that typing boy to break a thick branch of a pine tree and patted in the ice floor.. as the ice floor broke and parted away, I happily see the other boys hand from inside... it was quit dramatic and thrilling . But I was actually thinking " how can a boy of such a younger age could break that branch.. even the adults used to axe it for sizing...so how can he?? Is he magical??? A super human ???? πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I felt totally puzzled..but later I came to know the fact...

The boy was really younger than I thought.  He was not much masculine.. he dont have any magical powers.... but the matter of fact is THERE WAS NO ONE THERE TO TELL HIM THAT HE CANT BREAK THE BRANCH....😊😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment