8.4.17

THE GIRL WHO CRIED..

 I was knowing that was divine. An auspicious mix between the exudates of her mom and dad. The venue is a cavity about ten centimeter. Now i could see some threads , where untwining, segregating  independently and rejoined at last, i think they used to call them as chromosomes. Anyway , some beautiful threads among them which are ready to define her gender are visible like similar ones. How sweat you honey,,, ...... You will be the most beautiful girl on earth. i prayed out unknowingly with a gasp.                        

Image result for induced abortionOne of my challenging task on her is completed by myself with at most care. May be i being called as her father and mother but actually and absolutely not. May be they will guide her to me by pointing upon a church, temple or a mosque till she knows i am , the origin and annihilation built with all the wealth of infinite.                        

I went close to her and whispered as previous." Hey sweety, am sending you to the earth. - the actual heaven where i made people who can make you smile. Some of them will be more close to you as your family. Someone will complement you on time  and you will get paired up. Then i will again send others to love you and to look after you in your old age after your absolute union with that someone". After listening to my whisper, she took her ears off from me and went for getting nourishment from her mother.                        

WHAT.....???? Whats happening??? I listened carefully by getting into her soul. Now i can hear some  doctors voice from outside.  OHHHHH... Jerk off... Something is coming to her, clipped on her and i suddenly withdrew myself from her body after  for seeing longer.                        
 Surgical equipments directed by well- educated doctors are playing their role systematically and mechanically. How damn??? They are striking her, squeezing her and about to kill her. She cried , cried, and cried,and asked " Hi, mom; why are you simply obeying to kill me?  s there anything wrong with me?? I ma also beautiful like you,  please mom.... Give me a chance to love you. Don't you wanna know how much i have waited to sleep on your  side??? How dare you can eject out your breast milk simply without my affectionate lips??? please mom,, please,, allow me to live....                        
 "Hi dad... Three months i have waited to breath the same air as yours.. The first lesson of music i want to learn is your rhythmical heart beat by lying beside , keeping ears close to your warmed bare chest.. Don't you have the tender affection to kiss me??? Don't you wanna feel my love??? Please dad; don't kill me....... "                        
 "Hey... you;my family. i know ,you are so tired by searching one good name for me.. Don't you wanna play with me.. ??? I can't imagine the forthcoming festival-spots without you. Haven't you brought a toy-shop for me??  please... please.... Help me out safely..... "                        
: "Hi, the holy mother, earth.. How stupid you are??? Will you hate to have my footprints on you???                        
 Hmmmmmm..... aaahhhhhh...... There is dark now... having no reason.....                        
 I can see the spark ; which changed as  a flame. and washes way the darkness. she appeared with her childish smile by hiding her tears and sorrows. the only thing i can tell her that is SORRY. Then what else i can??? How should i face her??? What should i tell her??                        
NOTHING....                        

I just hold her hands with my flooded eyes, and embraced  her with all the affectionate feelings in this world and said " Sorry dear; you are mine. and i do promise that i will not give you to anyone; Some things are better left forgotten right????

No comments:

Post a Comment